Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

October 8, 2009

Today ;

Been home the whole day...
LOL!
Been spending my whole day watching xiaxue's (wendy) videos...
I love her entertaining me la...
I watched almost all her video you know!
Xiaxue(wendy) is really really good...I love the way she speaks...
Well,
now i know what to do when I'm bored.
xD
I still wanna follow up her videos...

I'm gonna like sleep now you know...early right?
I feels like today is Friday or saturday...
So relax and nice...
But sighs,at the same time missing him as usual...
Well tomorrow i wanna JOG!I mean it!
Wanna wake up as early like half past 6...so that i can see sunset in gurney drive...
hah..
reminds me of my love told me about the sunset was very nice.Sighs...
we even planned to watch it together...But now...is just have to come to an end.

Anyway,
I love the song from the last goodnight...

The Last Goodnight - Poison Kiss lyrics
The Last Goodnight - Back Where We Belong lyrics
The Last Goodnight - Pictures Of You lyrics
The Last Goodnight - Stay Beautiful lyrics
The Last Goodnight - This Is The Sound lyrics
The Last Goodnight - One Trust lyrics
The Last Goodnight - Return To Me lyrics
The Last Goodnight - Good Love lyrics
The Last Goodnight - If I Talk To God lyrics
The Last Goodnight - Push Me Away lyrics
The Last Goodnight - In Your Arms lyrics
The Last Goodnight - Incomplete lyrics
Check it out...
My favorites are in red!

Pictures of you :


Return to me:


One trust :


Good love :




No comments: