Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

October 3, 2009

My tears kept falling down.

I just cried over a very sad video.
It is very sad people...
I wish I could do something to help.
I felt so helpless...
I cried non-stop...like continuously crying...
Lucky No body is around me...
I can even feel my heart is painful at the same time crying...


I would like to share this video with everyone here and I really hope you could share it to people around you too.

This is my first time seeing people suffering in such pain.

Let's change the world to be a better place.

I will show you the video soon when youtube is back from the maintenance.


Well,back...
Please watch it...
You will definitely feel sad...






Thank god for sending such a wonderful people for them to be in a better place now.
Now,I felt so much relief...Hopefully,they will continue exploring the village to village again.
May god bless Jane,Sam and Esther.

No comments: