Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

October 7, 2009

No Title...

Went out to shopped with my mum this afternoon for a short while.
We went Komtar cause mum knows that I wanted to buy hair clips and stuffs.

There's like a special promotion in S&M so called hot market...Have you heard it?
While walking , we saw Buy one free one...Lol...
Very cheap...spend there for like almost 2 hours ...
They sell all kind of beautiful hair pins,hair clips,ear rings... and so much more...

I even saw fake hair extension...Awwwh..Wanted to buy it because if i buy i will get one free...
But I'm like so undecided...so forget about it...
The pictures below is what i bought:
I bought ear rings,hairband, don't know what's that called but looks like a comb,i tried that comb thingy after i bought it,I test it on my hair and it was like'' omg! so painful! ''
Well,i bought a hair clip and a cheap eyeliner made in china..WAAHAHA...XD
Oh yeah,last but not least i bought fake nails with nice decoration.
I'm so into nails now...I love to see beautiful design on people's nails.
So i bought it...hahaha...
I will try it soon once I have the time...and I shall let you see how it looks like.




Bought one white colour singlet,it was very tight but doesnt matter cause is hot,and also bought a black colour sleeveless dress:

Here comes my baby :

Take one:
Take two:

Take three:
She is cute isnt it?HAH!

Well,tomorrow morning I'm gonna wake dad up to jog with me in gurney drive...then come back bath and practice my computer test for the whole day. After that, I shall take my test by this coming weekends...=)

No comments: