Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

October 7, 2009

I Love you...

I think of you day and night,
reminiscing about the past we had,I just can't help it.
You were the one for me all this while,
and I'm used to your love.
Before I sleep I will be looking through our pictures we took together,
I treasure it all night long with my tears falling.
It was a sleepless night after losing you.
Although how tired i am,I just never give up being aware of you.
You're all I need.


26/09/2009

I am loving you but i had to lose you
tears keep falling down
I am finally trying to make a break through
but the thing is that i still don't know how
it must be your love that I have in my heart
that keeps me going
you still loved me and now i keep showing
my love for you
even though
I had to lose you but I am still loving you
everyday every waking hour
I have you in my mind
i just got to go through this life without you.
30/09/09

I've been missing you for a long time,
but i know you're not coming back to me anymore.
I miss your presence,your voice and your love.
I wish somehow,someday I could have you back here by my side.
Is been hurting me so badly,
that I don't even know what I'm actually living for without you.

2/10/09

You left me wondering around
No longer do I feel safe and sound
Stumbling on our pictures
Cant keep in all of this hurt
I loved you so damn much
That now I cry for your touch
That no longer comes my way
No matter how much I beg and pray
Into my bed I crawl alone
Just to see myself left alone
It was a week ago since you said goodbye
But your presence still lingers here with me
It fills my body with such distress
Turning me into a total mess

I hold my broken heart in my hand
Trying to keep it together the best I can
But no matter how much glue I use
I still cry and feel sad
For in this prison called my room
I keep memories of me and you
They haunt me every second of the day
I just wish this pain would go away

I could only treasure the
pictures of you holding me
for a memory of what we used to be
and
I love you,no matter what life takes us through.
07/10/09



I wish you know:

''If loving you is still a possibility
When you return I'll be there for you
Cause in my heart I'll always love you.''






No comments: