Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

October 10, 2009

Emotional thoughts ;

Can someone save me?
I'm really dying over him.
I know nothing's gonna change...
But this feeling is hurting me each time.
I broke down a lot a lot of time.
I can feel my heart is breaking each day.
Trying to act strong ,but i know I'm weak at times.
I pity myself to get hurt so badly,
My tears are falling each sentence I'm expressing.
My emotional thoughts are killing me in pain.
This pain will never erase ,will never vanish away...
This feeling makes me wanna die,
I wish i could just die,and stop living.
But i know is not worth it,not worth it at all.
I got to be rational over committing suicide...
I've becoming this ugly ,
but all i want to do,
is be more like me and be less like you.
I told my self not to call him anymore,but still i insist.
The more i call him the more i wish to talk to him,
I will be even more painful.
Because the treatment from him was not nice at all...

I'm just being hurt each day,i felt that my heart is wounded badly.

I just had to cry out loud silently in my room when there's no one around me...

I can't control this feeling anymore,i cannot bare with it any longer.

God,please help me...I really had enough.
I'm so sick with this love life...

And i shall cry my self to sleep again and again...

I got to stop this,not to call him to hurt my self again.
I'm weak enough...


It felt like this huge prison of sadness,and i knew that death would set me free.


Goodnight Emily.

No comments: