Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

October 24, 2009

Great People :

Went gurney today,and I had fun.Thanks to elspeth and friends.

Apparently a lot of people been searching for me for a long time,everybody been looking for me and thought that I was lost while kept wondering where's emily.A lot of people was really surprised to see me and felt that they have found a long lost friend.Haha...Now i only know I was famous once.Not a good thing though,wanna keep my self a low profile better.Now,at least they know I'm still alive...Great.


Took a lot of pictures with them because they was so excited to see me.Make me felt really touched.And my presence were so important to them....Great people.

I know I had been missing for a long time due to some problems,I am sorry.
I did this for the sake of love.

Anyway,i'm glad to spend half of my day with you guys.=D

Watched movie and chit chatting around is enough to make my day to forget him.

I will move on and I will take everyone's advices from now.


Goodnight World!

No comments: