Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

October 23, 2009

Semester break 2009

Will be going to check out for french lesson tomorrow morning...
Dad wants me to pick up languages like German,Japanese or french.And I've made my choice which is French.
Perhaps going for the trial classes.

Hmm... hope is interesting,because I am interested in learning languages...Well so here I come.

Hehe...Dad said he will sponsor me.Because he dislike me doing nothing and waste time when i am having a long sem break.

Oh ya,another thing...I have been procrastinating my undang computer test till now because I dont seem to lulus by practicing myself in the computer,but now I am improving and I got 80 and above which means Lulus.

Well,I need to call up to book for my test and transportation myself.Shouldnt have procrastinate it!

I don't feel like going gurney tomorrow with els but I have no idea how to tell her.=/

My mobile number havent been told to anyone else accept Mum and him.
Haha...Just now one random number called :I thought it was him...But when I saw the number,it wasnt him la.Never dare to answer cause I don't know the number,perhaps he or she might called the wrong number.But hello!My number is a new number!Lol.


Ok la,I can't wait to learn french...I am like so new!

Well will be going to

Alliance Francaise De Penang tomorrow!


Check it out:www.pg.alliancefrancaise.org.my


Signing out!Adios~ =D

No comments: