Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

October 8, 2009

6:41am

Good Morning people,I'm awake for a jog.
now waiting for dad...
Lol...

__________________
Came back at 730am...
So frigging tired!
Like very very tired!
Dad and I jogged until G hotel only...
Haha...
We sat there and talk,told dad about the sunset.At the same time,dad asked me to massage for him...Lmao...and i did lo...What a great daughter...=D
But i did not see the sunset.
Hmm...i can't believe my dad can jog better than me...
I'm so weak...
Now,i know why woman hates to be fat,
Because is so hard to burn your fats...
Exercising is so hard and stressful,my stomach was painful while jogging.
I sweat like hell...
I just have to stopped half way jogging back but dad wasn't...I go wow,and i wanted to challenge him..But obviously i cant la...
Half way jogging back,we fed pigeon with an old uncle...Nicee....

Once i got home,I quickly switched on the air-cond in my room and sat on the floor.
Felt like vomiting...Damn it!
Then make myself a cup of hot milo and rest.
After one hour go bath and sleep again until 11 am...HAHAHAH...
Now,dad is out and asked me to clean the house...
But i'm going to bath my baby first then only vacuum and mop the floor...
Clean the house is also one of the way of burning fats kay...
And i hate my super fat face like so much...
I'm not gonna have lunch already...
So till here from now,will be back when I'm done with my housework...
XD

No comments: