Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

September 19, 2009

time flies when you're busy...

I've been going out with my Boy Friend lately.
He is busying with his sister's wedding now.(:
Well,is been quite sometime without any updates here,cause I bet no one will be reading my blog so often accept my friends.
Hmm...So what's up lately...
My final exams is around the corner...very very soon...Got to be ready for it.
Note to self:Study...Study...Study?
Lol.
I had a great time with my love lately,spending our lovely moments together.
Such a wonderful one.
Anyway,another year of Hari Raya for the Muslims again...
Just wanna wish SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL THE MALAYS IN MALAYSIA.
=D
And I need to spend more of my time in studying.
29th September is a big day.
______________________________________

This morning,I felt so damn lazy to wake up due to the cooling weather.
So i skip-ed business communication's extra class given by my lecturer.
Lucky,my love fetched me to pay for my 4 months fees in time.Thanks Love!=D

After settling my debts in the college.
We went off to lunch.
Before that,we bought some stuff for love's mum.
Whoops,I forgotten about those 20 cents sweets.Gonna find it in my bag or don't tell me i left it somewhere....Urghh...wait i go check....*run*
Shrug,unfortunately,i lost it...i wanted it and my love bought it for me.Lol.
Was holding it...but how could it be lost...Might have lost it during lunch time.
Hmmm...Nevermind.
After that,we went to the pet shop!
The pet shop's entrance was quite smelly cause of the chickens.
Lol.
I saw 2 lil monkeys.Awwh so cute and parrots as well.
I wanted the parrot to talk but the parrot wasn't talking at all,so forget about it.
Then we walked inside and I saw dogs!Especially the golden retriever so attractive...is just soooooooo adorable and cute i tell you.Until now I still can't forget about how cute it is.
Missing it,and should have took a picture of it.
My boy friend and I was thinking to have it someday in the future.
Is just so so so so so Cuteeeeeeeee!But sadly,they are selling it for rm1000 without certificate.
Too expensive,isn't it?
And we left the pet shop,and have chicken rice for lunch.

We really really did had a great time after lunch though.
Hehe...
After,my love left...
I started to ''ai sui''(in hokkien)
I painted 'English rose' colour on my finger nails
and 'really rose' colour on my toe nails.
So here's the pics i took:





My own french manicure ....haha...Fake nails:Nice right?

And let me introduce you to my new lil soft toy from Hush puppies!
I don't know what name should i call her..Any suggestion?but she is a her!HAHA
Anyway,love bought it for me when he is busying buying cloths in hush puppies for his sis's wedding.Very cute...It comes with a strong magnet.And i made her hug my handbag holder.Hopefully no one will steal her away from me and I don't wish snatch thieves will snatch my handbag in the future...Trying hard to hold it tight and be aware of snatch thieves on the street that usually snatch woman's handbag nowadays. Thanks to my Love again :
And and and...This is my DOLLY that never give up in begging me to carry her to sit on my lap...Not only me,but everyone in my family who sits in front of the computer.
She just love to sit on people's lap la.Manja punya dog:

No comments: