Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

September 26, 2009

Life so saddening ;

Final Exams is getting very near!I just managed to finish the first chapter of my revision.
Still got a few more to go and I'm ready to sit for my first exam on Tuesday.
Hopefully all this will end very soon.
So that I could have my semester break.
:D
My monitor been so sickening lately.Keep going on and off.
But now is getting better.
I shall bug my dad to get the new power supply as soon as possible cause
I don't wish this to happen again when I'm doing my half way research,If not I will ''ki siao''.
I got to do my research for one of the subject for my final exams.How stressful,wish nothing's gonna happen to this frigging monitor again.

Anyway,
Is true...Is true...
I just have to go through this again and again...
I'm filled with sorrow and pain as well as with tears.
Each time I look at how the way I live...Is a misery.
:(
When a person talks about love that always been broken and fixed repetitively,you know how it feels like.
You are a heart breaker...heart breaker...heart breaker...
Been through it since at the age 13 ,used to it already.
Never once is fine.

I wish I will never step backwards anymore ;
The end of me.



2 comments:

celine said...

Hey...
good luck 4 your exam...
add oil ya...

Emily said...

Thank you! (: