Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

September 4, 2009

Entertainment ;

I'm checking out on the band named 'Soler'.
After I saw the music video in ASTRO AEC,I started to get curious about them.
The band SOLER is created by the twin brothers from Macau.I think they both are very cool in singing with that kind of 'amo' appearance.Is pretty talented.
After I saw their music video in TV,I quickly googled them to find out more.
Preety awesome after knowing them with great voices.
If i'm not mistaken they both are Eurasians.
They can fluently speak and sing in 7 languages, including English,Mandarin,Spanish,French,official languages of Macau Cantonese and Portugese.Brilliant right?
Besides that,I was searching for more information about the T music festival and i get to know that the concert will be held at Bukit Jalil National Stadium on the 12th of September 2009.
Featuring by a host of regional acts such as Joey Yung from Hong Kong, David Tao from Taiwan, James and Chin from Thailand, and Kelvin Tan from Singapore, among others.Local acts are also there to entertain such as Z-Chen, Eric Lim and many others.

Well check this video out :
This is the music video that I saw in TV just now,just wanna share it here.
Hope you all will like it too.

Soler 風的季節





Last but not least,I also wanna share one of my favorite song from Justin Lo.I remember I sang this song ridiculously to Angie with bad words last time.
Thanks to Angie for introducing me this song from her ex boy friend.:D


Justin Lo - Battle with Rich Guy (決戰二世祖) [KTV]

No comments: