Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

September 3, 2009

Better in time ;

I'm not using dastoryofherlife.blogspot.com anymore but I've changed to aslifeflows.blogspot.com.


Finally dolly is all fine now without those ticks and fleas because I bought her the poison collar.
:)
I'm glad that I can get to sleep with her already.And guess she is Happy too.
Things are getting better,so far so good.mmmhm...
Apparently Angela is coming back from her National Service on saturday.
I can't wait to see her already,must have changed a lot.
I Miss seeing her already.Lol.
Can't wait to hear ghost stories from her,is gonna be interesting without a doubt.=D


Well, I've nothing much to talk about anyway,just wanna let people know about me changing my link that's all.

I wish everyone is doing well.
And, and ,and...
I will update once I have something interesting to share.


3 comments:

AJ said...

Yayy...Angela is coming back tomorrow? How sad...i wont be able to see her...ill be in seremban...checking out my new school for next year...=( But ill come and see u guys soon...

XoxO
~Sarah~

Emily said...

Yes,she is coming back tomorrow.
Awwh...of all places,seremban!Sighs.
Glad to see you today.=)

AJ said...

lol i know...well monday will be going to check out whatever bla bla name the school is and bla bla bla...lol...love ya bye
=)