Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

September 29, 2009

God is with me(:

What is wrong with the internet connection?
Can someone,somebody tell me what is wrong?
Do I have to wait and wait and wait...
Grr...

I need to do research...Oh dear...Lucky thing,blogspot is working...heh...
Get to write whatever i want here.
HAH! XD

Every night in my dream I see you,I feel you.


I feel the rain is haunting me every night.I'm not kidding...
I dream the world is coming to an end...
I really felt death is upon me this time...
So let's see how far it goes...Lets see how far it goes...



I am nuts,I am dumb dumb dee dumb dumb dumb,I am a shame,How mortifying!



Wow!
I found Blogging somehow fun and enjoyable.

Vomit out everything you feel people...
This is how the way you do....


I decided to pray to God every night I sleep to keep you strong.
I will spare sometime to visit you.
I feel your tears,I FEEL YOU...




Mika Mika Mika...Happy ending is LOVE.

No comments: