Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

December 3, 2008

Stupid 3rd December.

SPM is Over
Yet,
3rd december was a disaster.She is a disaster.

I'm feeling frustrated,upset,disappointed,angry,fatigue and all kind of shit.Does that sound good?
sighs.

I'm having a very bad day and a bad mood.
Why I have to be a girl instead of a boy.
*Argh*
I'm having a stomach ache.
I'm having you know.(you don't need to know anyway)
I'm so sick of myself,especially you.
I'm gona shout the hell out of you.
You ruined our plans.
You don't even know how much we've sacrifice for you.
Well,why am i typing all this;when you're not gona read it.
*Thats why liew ching always call me silly.*
Lmao.

Whatever is it,I frigging hate today.

Although I get to spend time with my darling sarah today but still because of her.
Sarah,eventhough she is not with us,we still can have so much of fun man.
Spending my time with you,is always worth it.
You will never cease to amaze me.
LOL.*thinking about the No.1 fan of MICHAEL JACKSON..Woo hoo..
Acting someone(ahem) in the room is the most funniest part.HAHA.
Your Jokes are preety hillarious Darling.
I love you.
You know why I love you?
Well,
Cause we are sisters,We stand together,We make up one big family though we don't look the same.Our spots are different.Different colors.We make each other stronger.That ain't ever gonna change.
*We might get Lonely,but we're not alone. *
We had a great time,especially we have whismhiskeymey with comokeymey together.
Can't wait for our over night.
No matter what we shall forgive her for what she had done.
*winks*











Emi Love $ @ J;

No comments: