Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

December 5, 2008

*smiles*

Today was better.
Sarah not suspose to come until 7thdecember,
but she came.
So fun,i shall say...without her,there will be no fun.
Cause her place is like our Wonderland.
HAHAHA.
You know why;There will be plenty of food to eat.
there's always a phrase for us
''Lets eat and get fat everyone!'' created by uncle jalil.Laughing my ass off.
If anyone would have the chance to join us,without a doubt,u will gain some weight.
Well,lets not talk about that.*grins*
So today,woke up late as usual.(sleep late,wake up late)
That will be like our daily routines.
Half way chatting in Msn with sarah,angie called.
She said she wanna drop by for awhile.
I was thinking is gona be hard entertaining her outside.*fed up*
Told sarah to come,so we could get into the so called wonderland.Lol.
When she reached edgecumbe,we quickly go hide.
It was so fun.Playing with sarah.Let her seek.Lol.
She is so silly,went up 8 floor to look for us.
Out of no where,we seperated.
We go our own way to hide then.Was wearing improper outfit going up and down by the stairs.*tiring*sweating like hell.
It was so fun but too bad.Dad suddenly came bck and i had to quickly get back home.
If not she will be finding for us till she get tired.*hahaha*
So quickly went for a bath to her house.
Once i step in to the wonderland,there's food for me already...see...how lucky am i to step in the wonderland.Haha.
We played one kind of game.Created by Emily obviously.
HAHA.Funny game.
Is so interesting.The most funniest game in the world.
Really is SUPER FUN.
After that,we went for a family dinner.two chinese.Well,colours does'nt matter.
Walking half way to the hawker,we met someone that we never expected to see him there.
What a coincedence.All this while was wondering where he go.Thought he went off to overseas.
But once I saw him I shouted his name Loudly.I was quite shocked my self,quickly run away from him.Lucky he did'nt chase me or recognise me.
Seriously,I don't know why I shouted at his name so loudly.
hahaha.
We had alot of food man.Western food,char koay teow,rojak,fruits.shucks,i'm so full.
When we was in the car going back,one people said that i don't look like i'm 17.
Sighs.So upset.
He said I looked less than a 12 years all kid.My goodness.
Sarah,I will put that blame on you.Lol.
Angie 's age was abit shocking either.
SHIT,I type too much already,moreover I felt my blog is getting boring cause no pictures.
Nevermind.Next time then.This post I'll read it myself will do.
The END.

No comments: