Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

October 4, 2008

=)

Went to Queensbay in the arvos with the naughty boy who I know him since young and his mother.
Cause of my mother?
Both of our mother kept talking crap about us.*argh*
So we left our mum to shop and
we as in 2 walked around the whole queensbay mall?Lol.
I asked him to bring me everywhere,cause this is only my 3rd time being there you know.
We was really hungry,kept looking at people eating.
Craving for food.But unfortunately,we have no $$ with us.=[
Ishk.I forced to acc him to the arcade,watched him play.Was so damn friggin BORED.
Is quite big actually.Lots of malays there.Pfft.
And I met a few Lalas.So funny.
2 of the girl's dressed up so weird kay.
They pulled up their socks so high,with 2 diffrent colour of socks.I rmb one was black and white stripes.
And they wore the shirt like they never wear pants.
Well,better don't insult them.Cause I know someone like my Brother will insult me back you know.=.=
Oh anyway,He thought that he is so handsome that all the lalas are following him.Eww.
Moreover he kept playing with my hair and say my hair is soft.Really pissing me off.
After that,Went off to dinner and went for groceries shopping.
Finally I got to buy what I always wanted.=D
No pictures for today,cause I did'nt manage to charge my battery.
__________________________________________________________________
This will be my last day to blog.
There will be no updates about me for a month.
I will be real busy when school starts on monday.
Seriously,I got to work hard for it.
I will be back alive.Take care.=)
*toodles*
P.s ;-LEAVE,If my blog is BORING.

No comments: