Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

December 16, 2008

Time goes by ;

I will be working in Chili's soon.
Perhaps for 3 months.Gahh...this will be my first experience.=)
I'm Loving it you know although is gonna be tough serving customer.I'm freaking out.Lol.
As time goes by,I need to know how hard to earn money instead of spending money without thinking in life.
In each ones life to earn money is really tough and it may due to other reasons as well.
Secondly,I work because I don't wanna sit at home do nothing and sleep late wake up late.Is just a stupid habit.And it really makes my life go dull.
LMAO.
Well,is been awhile...nothing much though.
Oh yeah,16 december is Vin'S birthday;
I have to confess, I have been very bad about birthdays lately.Really,all year!I don't even remember my family's birthday either.Shocked right?
Anyway,vin...Happy belated Birthday,Hope it was a great one.=D


No comments: