Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

December 6, 2008

Just stay away from me.

Don't come to me forever.I mean it.
Go have fun with somebody else.You don't frigging need me.
I HATE the way my mother talk to you about your bro.And you could just smiling around.
Fyi,I have a Boyfriend.I don't need whatever my mother said.
Is quite hurtful,i know u don't feel it by smiling around.
I take that seriously and I don't take that as a joke.
Think before u express yourself.
Angela's birthday,forget about it.I'm Not COMING either.
Just have fun with them and get back like lasttime.
I don't wish to see your face anymore.
U could say i'm small hearted,but I just wana let you know when the time u step out from my house my tears kept dropping non stop.Cause I mean it,If you go,dont come forever.
I hope you read this by getting any line from angela's pc.
GOODBYE Dude.

No comments: