Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

October 1, 2008

The Big Apple?

Woke up around 10am and went back to sleep again till around 12?Lol.
Dad cooked rice for Breakfast &Lunch.
After awhile,spending my time on the computer and Tv.I know is bad,but somehow is still a habit.* XD *
So I was revising Science,searching the answers from my notes and text book.
A mess;
Awhile later,Went off to dinner.I have Roti Babi.Heh.X)
Then we 3 as in Dad,bro and I fetched Mum from Gurney Plaza.
Mum bought donuts.But is only 3.I asked mum why?She said she wanted to buy 6 but it left only a few choices.
So we 4 need to share,Like cut it into 6?Lol.*brilliant*
So i ate 3.Dad ate one,and he said it tasted normal,nothing sophisticated about it.
And I agree.The black sesame seed tasted awful.At first,I thought it was chocalate rice.HAHA.
So my Bro ate the most of it.=)
The chocalate one..is nice.Well,I can say,I'm a good sis.I gave him the chocalate one.
Pics;


Andrew;My bro with his Big mouth.
Who else?Is me ofcause.
I love tying up my hair like that.I found it nice.Is like a ribbon you know.=]
Yesterday,was in tuition.A friend asked me you went to the hair salon and tie?
I was like...No.*Felt impressive.I tied with my own hand.How do you tie it?Is so simple only la.HEH.
2 of them said I look fabulous.
Well,thanks for the compliment ya.x)
Oh ya!Fyi,I'm not going to the prom night on the month of December.
I doubt some idiots might gona plan something to watch a scene.
Well,shit happens you know.
Sometimes your ex might have done something bad or talk shit about you to the ppl after they leave you or you leave them.
Their mouth are just so big to make you become Notorious.
Thats very bad.
And those ppl who belive in what they say are just Gullible.So no offence.
Whatever it is,Say what you want.Is your choice to belive it or not.
I don't mind.
If you wanna ruin the name 'emily' is up to you.
As i said I don't mind.Perhaps I will be standing up for the truth.
Is 1:56 am now.I'm off to bed.*goodnight*
Is me with my pyjamas;
*Toodles*

No comments: