Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

October 2, 2008

Cooking Day?

As usual,woke up around 11.
Saw dad in the kitchen.Wondering what he's gonna cook.Lol.
So I buat kaypo and asked.
He will be cooking Pork and Chicken Curry?
HAHA.I'm not sure what's it called but I'm eating it with noodles.
Dad's cooking is always delicious.
well,whatever.It is so funny that my dad got his fingers burnt by the boiling oil.
I can really feel how he felt.It was darn painful till he have to say *Argh!*
I laughed.evil right?Sigh.
So i quickly went and find one kind of cream to apply on his fingers.
It was a cream from elizabeth arden.My mum bought it long time ago.
That cream is for soothes minor skin irritation,symptoms of chapping,peeling or flaking due to minor burns,sunburn,windburn,scrapes,abrasions or cracked lips.
Is really effective.
Because of that happens,I need to help him in cooking.
Yes!She cooks,and she learnt.Lmao.
I washed almost all the dishes as well.Good enough to be a housewife in future.
XD.
Pictures;
Dad's cooking.
This is what i ate for lunch;

Ready to be Served; =[Blurred pic;
Was wondering will this help me in studies;HAHA.
My dad bought it long time ago,and i don't even know after watching the advertistment in AXN.
Lol,was wacthing amazing race asia though.
Everyone,was saying,If you drink BRANDS you will be smarter?
HAHA.I doubt that.
But somehow I'm gona drink it before I sleep.=]

_____________________________________________________________________
I dreamt of my S.a told me that he's not coming back.=[

I'm gonna Miss him so friggin much.

I was aspecting him to be back on this one week holiday.

Waited and waited repeatedly until he came into my dream.

Thought that my dream will never come true.

But now,It is proven.

He is my long time s.a since I was young.

He will never be known by anyone,accept Me and my one and only close friend.

He will be kept inside till the day I see him again.



Goodnight.

No comments: