Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

October 3, 2008

Today was bored.

Woke up around 12 in the afternoon.
Nothing special today.Webcam-ing with Him awhile.=D
My dad kept asking me to study study study.Almost everyday or everytime when i'm doing something else like sitting in front of the laptop.=.=
I'm really tired of hearing the old same thing.Pfft.
I know,He's worried.But I will do my best.Sighs.
Just don't like to see him around teling me to study.=[
Seriously sucks.
Anyway,Thanks to him.Lol.
I just realise I can live without a cell phone.See!*She has been a good daughter*.=D
I don't know why,I kept studying science instead of other subjects.Lmao.
Oh well,i went off to tuition around 8:15pm.It was Science either.
Hopefully I could at least get a Credit or distinction.I shall not say first.HEH.
So came back around 10:30pm.
watched singapore series.While watching,dad asked me about my studies again.
ARGH!I answered:Dad,I'm tired of you.
*____________________________________________________________*
I found this in my bro's room.
HAHA.
They put it aside and replace it to a mirror.Ishk.
So I rather hung it in my room.
Is me when I was alil girl;

Awwh...How I wish I could rewind back the past.

Enjoy Being pampered and all I can have when I was a Lil girl.

=[

Too bad.I'm a grown-up now.

By the way,I was dreaming about

If I could turn back time.

I will still be a lil girl.My parents will still be young.Taking care of us.
Dad,will take my bro and I to the usual place like the gurney drive Mc donalds every saturday.
And we will play inside the play ground.
Besides that,the water theme park in One-stop last time.But we used to called it the Looking Good.
We was a member there.Every saturday,dad will definately bring us there to play.
There's so many Pool Slides there.If i'm not mistaken 8 slides.
The long one was scary but i really like it.
HAAHA.
Still remember,my skin colour was quite dark though.Cause of swimming.Heh.
Dad will prepare us French fries or food on the table after swmming.
It was so friggin fun being a lil girl.
But now,there's no more water theme park in looking good.=[
Is so dead now.
Just so you know I LOVE MY PAST when I was young,and I wish to go back.
I will never forget those past.Seriously.

Oh shrug;

I forgotten about Dolly's Birthday,It was on the 1st of october.

Happy 5 years old to her.

Hopefully she can live longer,If not,you will see I'll be crying non-stop.

As you know,I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
=]]
Goodnight World;

I'm Tired.*yawn*

No comments: