Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

September 30, 2008

I friggin Love today's weather.

Whoa.Is pouring here.I'm feeling cold yet I love it.
Well,tomorrow is Hari Raya.All the Malays will be celebrating?Lol.
Great.To all the malays,Selamat Hari Raya.=)
If is gonna rain non-stop,I will be waking up late tomorrow.
There is something very relaxing and mesmerising about the sound of heavy rain lashing against a window pane or a low roof. Perhaps it's the thought of being safely inside and out of the elements that gives one a warm satisfying glow inside.
Whatever it is I must say that the sound of falling rain has a deeply hypnotic effect that can help one to thoroughly relax and unwind. It is a totally natural sound, a sound that has been heard with the ears of humans and animals alike for eons, almost as old as the earth itself. When you hear it you know that for millions of years the same sounds have been heard the world over ' timeless and forever.Happy to be warm and comfortable in bed as the rain appears to lash down outside.
*Winks*
The heavy rain reminds me of my past.
Have u heard of this phrase;
I love you like the falling rain.
<3

No comments: