Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

November 5, 2009

Random



HeartBroken
You have been hurt, and you don't know where to go from this point. Listen to this song! Its a good one! (Lifehouse) Broken (Lyrics) I'm falling apart I'm barely breathing With a broken heart That's still beating In the pain There is heal...ing In your name I find meaning So I'm holding on (I'm holdin on)(I'm holdin on) I'm barely holding on to you The broken locks were a warning You got inside my head I tried my best to be guarded I'm an open book instead And I still see your reflection Inside of my eyes That are looking for purpose They're still looking for life


Heart Thats Been Shattered
Your heart has been shattered beyond hope, everyday brings more pain and endless despair. Someone may have just taken your heart and crushed it in their hands and you feel it throb within your chest everyday. To you love brings only pain and misery even w...hat were once your closest memories just bring tears now, if there is any hope of your smile ever returning or this pain ever ending your can't see it from where you are.





Is so true about me,I go OMG...IS SO TRUE! Before I did the quiz I was so addicted to LIFEHOUSE!The first song I heard was BROKEN,and i find it very very meaningful and nice and started to search more of thier songs.And Half of the songs suits me!Woo hooo...=D



Love is Pain :



No comments: