Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

November 15, 2009

good good day:

Went to the work shop yesterday and visited sarah in adventist hospital.
Got the T-shirt and is white...My favorite!=D

Pictures below:




Sarah:



WOOT!I'm loving the colour of my hair now:

_______________________________________________________________

Sighs...

Dad is going off to work in Macau for 3 months.And he is going off on this coming thursday...
So fast...=[ No more food on the table for me for 3 months.
I dislike to live with my mum,cause she is a very irresponsible mother.
I love my dad ,but he had to go.Dolly and I will be missing him a lot.
And no more astro from now onwards because astro is giving a lot of problems.Always cannot watch when raining and the wire spoiled or something.
So dad is going to cut off the astro by today and off to Macau very soon.
Sighs...
My life is going to be a miserable one without my dad.My college gonna start soon and I guess i'm going to walk to college everyday instead of asking my mum to fetch me there.
She will definitely ask me to walk there alone.
I HATE HER.
T.T

I'm just half way learning to drive;even if I got my P licence I still dont have a car with me yet cause dad will not be with me.
Cause he told me he will buy me a small car to drive...=[
Well,I got to wait until next year already.

Will be going for a farewell dinner tonight with my bro's girlfriend and my parents.
Is gonna be Evelyn and my dad's farewell.
One is going off to KL and another one is going off to MACAU.

Will miss them a lot.

What if whats best for "us"
Is whats hardest to do
I still love you but,
I have to let you go

No comments: