Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

November 7, 2009

Emotinal thoughts :

I have always wanted to know you since I first saw you walking out,but I never dare to do so.

But I never thought that you will be gone that soon.
I'm just a little bit too late to know your name and so much about you.
I never judge wrong about you when the first time I see you.
You left so much of memories here
and is all a good one.
People could only treasure the past of what you've left today.


Is really sad to hear about the sudden death of yours.
I was really shocked,I thought it wasn't you.But when I see clearly,it was really you.
Is really hard to accept the truth.
I admit I cried for you even I don't have the chance to see you or get to know you again.
Wish you could have live longer but is alright,I believe you're now in a better place.

May you rest in peace.

Reminiscing back:

The first time I saw you,you was walking out from your house,and I was walking back to my house after school by public bus.

The last time I saw you,you went to the nearby coffee shop to buy food from the Japanese stall.It was really a surprise to met you there,but still we don't even know each other.

But now,you're gone and i only started to know so much about you,isn't it too late?

Well,is destiny.





________________________________________________________________



For those who are facing a sudden death of your beloved friends or family :

Take all the time you need to feel all that you need to feel.

Take all the time you need to remember and revisit all that you experienced and shared with the one you lost.

There will be a day when you do not weep.

There will be a day when you surprise yourself with a small laugh.

There will be a day when your heart’s heaviness has lifted.

No comments: