Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

December 20, 2009

As Life flows;

Will be getting a car soon...^_^
Or I have to wait dad to come back again for the next trip.
So yesterday we saw a black color Myvi,wanted to buy it but they was having doubts about my driving test.So they decided to buy it after I pass my driving test.
Guess who is going to buy a car for me?Surprisingly is my big brother...heh...
He told me he will get me a car right after I pass.Great isn't it?hahahha

Anyway,I was trying to clear the disk space just now.As the computer is going slow and got into lots of virus.So i need to clear some files and move all my files and my personal files to my thumb drive,but unfortunately I accidentally deleted all the pictures that i took from my phone last time,which included all those memories when I was with him.
Ahh well,I guess is just meant to be deleted earlier.Sighs.Even though I felt a bit upset about it,but I know all this memories will be gone sooner or later.
Now I realize things that are not meant to be,no matter how much you want them to be,is pointless.

things will get better soon.
:)

No comments: