Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

December 18, 2009

eeee-haaaah





=D
Is been so long I never get to watch a movie but I watched Avatar yesterday!
I must say is a really nice movie.
Apparently,they are going to have another episode of avatar.
The movie is just like you're playing Ps3.
I'm sure there's a game of avatar.xD
The story line was really great.
Some part was really touching and I have tears from my eyes for some part.
Heh...
The 3D was beautifully done.
And and and,although the avatar looks a bit weird,but somehow it looks really awesome.
Neytiri (Zoe Saldana),she just looks gorgeous to me.
It was a happy ending though,Jake and Neytiri fall in love with each other.
Damn,there's so much to talk about this movie.Heh...
Oh yeah,last but not least,the natural environment of Pandora.I go WOW,I love the glowing colors man...Is just so BEAUTIFUL.
Anyway,
Still looking forward to New moon...hmm...



I got to go now,dad and bro is taking me to see cars.Dad is planning to buy a car for me ..HEH.I better not fail My driving test this tuesday.WISH ME LUCK YA...

Bye for now.

No comments: