Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

December 2, 2009

Is time :

Please Excuse me;



Haha...Random video of dolly.This is how she do her business...

Well,I guess I should be moving on without him already...I have decided to choose to be myself again.It would be better for me to get over him to make my life even better and meaningful.Don't wanna waste my time for this anymore,cause is pointless to live like this because of someone that don't even care or give a damn about you.I've learned to be stronger because of you ,and I'm not gonna be that gullible to believe in whatever crap.Guess it should be better to live life to the fullest.Who knows someday i won't have the chance to live anymore.
Heaven knows why I'm thinking like this.I will never gonna regret about the past no more and I reckon I will keep myself busy to not remind myself about the past I had been through.

''Think whatever you want about me,say whatever you want about me because you know you don't care about me anymore,so why bother to even bullshit about me.''(:



Anyway,this new semester i'm facing now is gonna be tough,I got a feeling is going to pressure me.Economics is killing me,facing difficulties in chapter 2.Damn!
And Quantitative technologies is even worse,is like going back to form 4 and 5 modern maths!Why cant mathematics leave me alone.!T.T

I need to be focus and do well this time.
Got my last semester results,it was alright...Wanna see?HAHAHAHA...


Tada...



Not proud though should have done better...:(

No comments: