Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

July 5, 2009

Lovely moments

Spending our lovely moments together,i just have to feel like the happiest girl ever.
We had such a good time spending together yesterday.How nice if we have the chance to live together just for one day and one night.*Lol*
Yesterday's dinner was the best,and i managed to finish it all,perhaps I was very hungry.That's why is all good for me.^.^
I know I'm no good in being so detail of tasting food.My dad always tell me I don't know how to eat good food.
Well,should have take a picture of the food last night.Cause that is like the first time i get to eat his cooking.Aww...too bad,we ate it all but no pictures for the memories.But funny thing was I drew it in Paint so that i can keep it as a memory.Lol.Since I already drew it,i think i should just share it here.Is ugly okay,I'm not expecting any nicer..you know la...I'm using Paint!Hope no one is gonna laugh at this drawing.
Here it is ;

3 comments:

FlikTeoh said...

So I guess now next thing is removing all these blog posts right.

Emily said...

No,I am not.Memories shall stay.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.