Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

July 19, 2009

Life's a mess ;

Things just wont get any better but to face misery.Yes,i ruined everything I had just like that.Do you think I want it to happened?Well,maybe for you I wanted it.But all this wasn't the truth.
I just could not make it right to you.The distance we have is unpredictable.Sometimes close but sometimes is just have to be so far apart.
Perhaps our love is just as simple as this or as confusing as possible.
I'm very exhausted too...Things won't ended up like this if I am fine with everything.
I just couldn't hide myself but to express it out to you.
I am very sorry to make a bad day for your birthday.Forgive me.I just wish you would just celebrate happily with your family.I guess is just too late,I could only feel guilty myself towards you.
The most important thing about love is understanding and trust,but sad thing is we don't have.I am sorry, is all because of what i did during the past that couldn't make you trust me.I might not be understanding sometimes but i actually know why are your treating me like this.
I'm sorry that i can't make it to your expectation.I'm so sorry.

No comments: