Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

July 30, 2009

Feeling sick...

I won't be updating that much anymore.A lot of things happened lately,and I don't wanna talk about it.Feeling very sick with my throat.*Itchy*I kept grunting like a pig.Lol.
My mid term exams is coming on Monday...sighs.Hopefully I can make it.

Every time when i thought of him,I really have no mood to do anything.
Forcing my self not to bother him anymore.Kept wondering what is he doing now.
When is this gonna end i wonder.

Is he even gonna read my blog to check on me?I don't think so anymore.I know he wont give a damn about me anyway.Cause I know he don't care anymore.I just don't deserve anything good from him.I understood very well.

Well,perhaps I shall stop talking about him already.
Got to be strong again and move on.

If anyone knows what i am feeling right now,I will be surprise.(:
I don't wish to see people ending up like me.Cause now,I am in a very bad situation.

Oh ya,my birthday is coming tomorrow,how sweet right.My mother is going Genting Highlands tomorrow,how i wish I could follow too,I was suppose to follow but suddenly she changed her mind.
I even know what kind of present I'm getting tomorrow...Heh...But i'm not celebrating it as usual.
This will be the second year of my worse birthday ever.The first one,was because of someone too.Is just a very unhappy birthday I had for the past and now.Sighs.I don't wanna talk any further about it either.

I'm so sick of my life.
Thanks a lot for giving me the chance to express my feelings here.(:
My dad is coming back soon,got to go now.Lmao!

No comments: