Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

May 17, 2009

Sunny day

Today is Sunday.Something happened in the middle of sleeping.I can't believe it.Whoops!I better keep it to myself.I woke up early in the morning,looking at dolly sleeping so cute beside me...aww...she is like a baby sleeping so cute,I dare not disturb her and went back to sleep again.Because if I wake up she will follow me.But when in the middle of the night i woke up,she was like so sleepy that she cannot even get down from the bed,so cute of her you know!I'm loving her so much!HAHA...I woke up around 9 something and i'm here for blogging.So good morning blog spot!
hehe...Before that,I did some research about how can I overcome sadness and be a happy person? Now I'm all well.No worries.I shouldn't think so much anymore,there's so much that I have to go through in my life ,i still need to experience more about life.This situation is still consider a small one,I guess I will face a bigger one in the future.Is just the matter of time.I'm told that this doesn't mean the end of the world ,and i should take it easy.

As I know,my dad is planing for a 2days trip in pulau pangkor after my final exams.I'm quite excited about it.Is been ages that i never been to any trip for years.Now,this is the time to relax and have fun.Everyone in my family will be going,thats what I always wanted all the while.hehe.
Cause the langkawi trip last time was only dad,bro,and I.One of my brother and mom did'nt make it.Finally now everyone of us are going for this trip to pulau pangkor.haha...Family is always the best to go with!

Oh yeah,I did do some research about how this woman over calm herself ;

Break-ups for us especially on women seem to be nightmares. A lot of crying, sleepless nights and desperations are just some of the common effects of relationship break-ups. The hardest questions being asked is how to move on with life without him? Is there happiness after break-up? My answer is YES!!!

You must first understand that relationship break-ups are just a normal thing. That it can happen to anybody. Because not all relationship are made perfect and smooth. Problems and conflicts usually arise and if couples can't bear to handle these obstacles, a break-up will occur.

Women are born much sensitive than men. Mostly, in a relationship, its women who is deeply affected and have difficulty of moving on with life. I had relationship before and experience broken heart due to relationship break-up. But I can say that I was able to overcome that situation and went back to my normal life. How did I do that? Here's how:

1. I always pray to God whenever I feel so lonely. Whatever heartaches and worries that are boggling me were forwarded to Him. He is my source of strength.

2. I listen to good inspirational music and avoid listening to love songs. Gospel songs are good in healing sad feelings. It can also help me have a nice sleep.

3. I engage myself to lots of works. Being busy will give me no time to think about heartaches. Gardening or home crafts are great ideas to start with.

4. I go group dating with friends
. Being with supportive friends will ease your ill feelings.

5. Don't pretend you don't know him or don't avoid talking about him for it will only prolong that recovery period. Its better that you will be used to discuss topic about him until everything becomes just a normal topic.

6. Keep yourself blooming. Develop more your beauty and health care. Don't let your heartaches ruin your personality.

7. Open your heart for a new relationship. Don't be afraid to love once more. Not all men are the same. Just be extra careful next time in choosing the right guy.

It is true that time will heal the wounds but it is also a fact that the person involved must do actions to make time do it.

Do you think I can do like what she does?Well,I shall try.
But number 5 is impossible.And number 7 is hard.Oh ya!number 4,i don't have many friends,so is a bit hard.Sighs.And the rest I'm okay with it maybe.=)

I found this video:



3 comments:

evelyn tea said...

hi emily, layhoon here :) i stumbled on your blog through your brother's. I hope that you are able to overcome your sadness through those steps. I can be a part of step number 4 if you are willing :) take care!

Emily said...

Hi Evelyn,thanks for dropping by.I never actually expected anyone to read my blog.Cause mostly is always about me.I'm really glad to hear from you.Thanks a lot.I will try my best to overcome it asap,if not I wont be able to concentrate for my final exams.And hopefully,you're coming to the Pulau Pangkor trip with us.(:

evelyn tea said...

Blogs are a good way to keep in touch with each other - it is for those who don't get to meet regularly and most of the time also, to find out how people feel about the things they won't say out in real life. No worries about the blog being entirely about yourself. It can be as personal as you like it, just hope that you dont mind me reading!
I do hope you are able to regain focus on your studies and score well for your final exam; your parents will be proud of you (even when they don't say it).
And yes, I will be going to Pulau Pangkor with you all. I really appreciate the invitation. Looking forward to the trip. See you soon! :)