Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

May 3, 2009

Sunday

Have you heard of this quote?
Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back,
it simply means that you are two steps ahead.
that is one of my favourite quote.(:
I love the weather today,very cooling!
Nice to sleep,but still cant sleep as late as I wanted yet.Sighs.
Dolly asked me to carry her,and now she's siting on me.Lol.
So fast,and is gona be monday again.
My life is becoming so meaningless each day I woke up.
Well,how i wish i have someone to talk to when i'm bored or sad instead of talking to my self
everytime.I know is crazy to talk to myself.Lol.
I wish dolly could talk to me,and understand me.so that i can express out all my feelings and i would'nt have type it all here.You know why i wish for dollly?Cause i know dolly will never betray me.She will always be home whenever i need her.She always know what I have done in the past lately.She knew everything,but sad thing is ,she cant talk.
And I treat dolly like my sister,as you know im the only daughter in the family.Imagine how boring can it be with no one to talk to especially im sad.,there's no one that i can talk to about my feelings!Everytime i need to call and waste money to just express my feelings out to a close friend.Sometimes,i have this thinking she might get bored of me saying all about how i feel.Moreover everytime when i call she will be busy working for her mum and no time to console me,
And i will feel left out.
Well,afterall...i still prefer a sister that lives together with me.
************************************
Treasured memories of one so dear
Though absent you are always near
A million words could not express
My love, my sorrow, my emptiness.
*********************************************************

No comments: