Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

May 15, 2009

He left ;

I'm falling apart.
How I wish he knew how I feel when he left me .
_____________________________________________________________
I walked out all alone,
Get some left over coins and called her from the public phone.
I crossed the road and walked again,
till i can see the sky so clear in front my eyes,I tell myself why is this happening to me.
Siting on the stone looking at the waves from the sea like an idiot crying myself all alone without anyone there for me.
It was drizzling,and i thought it would rain heavily.But why is it not raining i wonder.
Sighs.
Siting alone while waiting for a close friend to reach for one hour.
But she still haven't reach and I
thought of my parents will get worried,and i decided to walked back home alone for not letting them to get worry of me just because of this matter I have in me.
Well,I'm glad that she is able to come and console me even though she has chicken pox.
No matter how ugly her hands looks like she still took the effort to come from public bus just to cheer me up.I thank her for being such a good friend for many years.
Everything just happened so quickly and it ended so fast.
He's gone,He's already gone.He might be gone forever.
Tsk..Tsk
Time past and people changed.
I shall face what I'm having now and i got to go through everything.
This is the time and perhaps this is the end of my love life.
But the feelings I have in me,will still remain the same.





No comments: