Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

September 29, 2008

Oh girl,don't you call me a Bitch.

Who cares,If you're againts me?
As if I have done something to you.
Lol.
Just Keep your Big mouth Shut and get A life.
*PUKE*
Love is unpredictable.
Will your Love Last?
Prove to the people that your Love will Last.
What about true love at young age huh?
Perhaps no.
Random people said:I still think that you can find love at any age. thinking that true love always lasts forever might be where you're mistaken. there are so many deciding factors... anything can end early. what do you consider 'true love', anyway? love is just love, whether it last forever or it lasts for 2 years. honestly, you can probably find true love at 13-14. thing is, you guys aren't mature enough to be able to stay together for very long.
And I AGREE.(:
Is just the fact,but who knows some people can last for a long time right.
So PROVE it.
Everybody needs Love.Cause without love you'll find you'll have no peace of mind.
Even my bitch(female dog)needs love.
The feelings of Love is AWESOME but it depends on what kind of love.

No comments: