Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

June 2, 2009

Bored to death;

The pulau pangkor trip was quite boring actually.Nothing much we can do there instead of swimming and buying fishy stuffs everywhere.

The meals provided from the hotel i shall say is not the price of a four-star rating.

Well,I don't wana say much about it.But it was full of regrets after exploring the places are much more better than this 4 star hotel.The hotel we are staying is quite far away from the town,so eventually dad rented 2 bikes for the one last night.We as in 5,mum doesnt want to follow us.Dad and I squeeze in to one bike.Lol.We have to go through alot of dark places.Very freaky!

We ate ikan panggang and sotong!Enjoying eating and chit-chating.Awhile later,mum called and told us that someone tried to open the hotel room door but couldnt get in,and the door was open half way.I was shocked and worried,cause mum is alone in the hotel.So dad was talking and talking ,taking his own sweet time to leave.Sighs.


Then we went back to the hotel,i felt very insecure.I can't even sleep peacefully.In the middle of the night,there was this strong wind.I kept hearing noises under the wood floor.Mum heard it too,i quickly went to sleep with mum.Lol.Suddenly,the toilet door kept making some freaky noise.Damn it!Mum and I was quite scared.We don't know there was a strong wind until the next morning mum saw all the towel flew away.


Seriously,the facilities provided in that so called 4 star hotel is very bad.*speechless about it*

The next morning,I had a really bad stomach ache...and I didnt follow them for breakfast.Mum said the breakfast was nice.Especially with eggs!T.T...I was looking for eggs since the first day of breakfast...Ishhh!ahh well,I stay back alone in the hotel,continue sleeping.And i felt abit insecure after hearing all those nonsense ytd night.Lmao.I quickly went to bath and get ready .Luckily nothing happen.


We checked out and have lunch.It was really a long journey geting back to penang.I wasnt in a good mood actually.Traffic jam everywhere cause school holidays just started.Sighs.So hard to be patient.Well,and we straight away took dolly back.She was quite happy and excited to see us!Been so busy for a day.Lol.Apparently her period is coming thats why male dogs are chasing her..hehe..Dolly must be very attractive to all the male dogs eh! ^.^



Pictures I took from My camera ;













































































Dolly sun bathing behind...^.^

Nowadays I have nothing better to do,I keep thinking is there any constructive things to do at home?Hmmm...lol.

Anyway, I can't wait for the last paper on the 5th june.After that will be my holidays until 12th then I guess i should be getting my new time table already.

Got to remind myself 12thjune is my subject registration day.=D

No comments: