Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

June 4, 2009

=.=

Life sucks lately.
I'm lost and I don't seems to know what I am doing everytime.
I found myself useless and hopeless.
I realize I'm so far away from the people out there.
I have been resting the whole day,don't know what else i can do.
I seriously need to get a life.DAMN!EMILY GET A LIFE!T.T
Everyday I wake up,doing the same thing again and again...I can even list it out.
Gosh!I seriously hope My course will start as soon as possible,if not I will stuck here forever without knowing anything.
I felt guilty having all this bad habit in front of my own dad.Which is sitting in front of the pc,eat,sleep and watch tv.SIGHS.*Slap myself*I just got to wake up and face the real world.
I got to sleep early for tomorrow's exam...I'm gone.=[

No comments: