Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

April 7, 2009

Shinjuku Incident


Carolyne and me ended up watching movie.I never know carolyne would ask me for a movie,because I was in the mood for a movie earlier.So we picked the earliest one which is shinjuku incident...5pm.Shinjuku incident was a nice movie.I shall say,it is worth to watch but the story are kinda heavy for young audiences,because it is too violent.But from what I think,they acted so cool.Unfortunately,all died including the hero.How sad.

My nose bleed again and again.Sighs.Is it because of the weather or i'm under pressure?LOL.XD

Oh yeah...Fyi,I deleted my friendster account.I'm no longer in friendster anymore.And is hard to belive i can actually did that.All my pictures was in it,and I dont have any copy of it.From now,those pictures I have last time doesnt matter me anymore.Unlike last time pictures of me are always so precious to me.But now,everything has change.No point having it to share anymore.




*How I wish someday we could watch it together.Honestly, Movies makes me thought of the past.*



I just realized how stupid I am all this while.Just because of you as a many years friend causing my mistake like the end of my life.I hope you know how I feel and I hope you could make it right for me.I just need to say this,cause I know I don't deserve this ending.

No comments: