Hello there!

welcome to aslifeflows.blogspot :)

January 25, 2009

Is CNY again.

Hello everyone of you!Happy Chinese New Year.
Mum said:Don't sleep early so that I can Live longer.
Lmao.
Alright,since she belive in that.I won't be sleeping early.
I'm off for 4 days.Tears of joy.Lol.
Get to rest for 4 days is more than enough to make me happy you know.
But sad thing was I don't get to go KL for chinese new year.
Not because of visiting the old woman but to play fire crackers.
Will i get alot of ang pows this year?I doubt it.
was bored...
So 12am sharp , a very nice fire works appear right in front of my balcony.
I go WOW!
The fireworks came out for a long time.
I even manage to take out my camera with my battery from my room.Lucky i was half way charging my battery.
hehe.I took 5 pics of it,but it wasn't that clear ofcause.
Using lousy digital camera,I don't aspect any clearer.
If i got the money to by a better camera,I will definately get one.
hehe.
Oh yeah,i'm getting use to chili's though cause ofthe tips i got everyday.
Per day I will get like rm 10 or more than that.
Yesterday i got rm3o something.Quite a number.
I save it,Almost rm100.So i treat my mum for a dinner in Mcdonald.HEHE
The once a year prosperity burger.
Nice and spicy.
The pics;















May The OX brings Me

Health,Wealth ,Success and Happiness!

HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR




No comments: